Tuesday 8 November 2011

Is Lionel Messi getting married

An international report claims that the Greatest Soccer Player On The Planet, Lionel Messi, got married to ??????? this month in Ibiza. So who is his mystery girl???

Let us check her out. That is girl is Ms.Antonella Roccuzzo. 

Messi with his girlfriend,Antonella Roccuzzo

She is 19 years old, and is studying to become a dietician. She is from Rosario, Messi's hometown, and they have known each other since they were like, embryos. She is the niece of Leo's friend Lucas, and is a fan of the Argentinian team Leo used to play for.

And now it is said they are getting married in Ibiza. She is staying with him in Barcelona, and the two have been together for like a year, but have been spotlight-shy until quite recently.

This is what Messi has had to say regarding his Wag:

"It's already one year that my girlfriend is with me and until now nobody knew about it. Well, people saw us together but they thought it was something normal. I didn't know that there would be paparazzi at the Sitges carnival. If we wouldn't have gone there, people still wouldn't have known anything. But it doesn't matter."

"I'm growing as a player and as a person. And of course Antonella is helping me. I knew here since I was five years old, she's the niece of my best friend, she's from Rosario like myself. I saw her grow up and she saw me grow up. Our families know each other, so I didn't have any doubts."

No comments:

Post a Comment